Gardener. Author. Owner of the world’s largest hoe collection. Keeper of the secrets to happiness in your garden. Collector of old gardening books. As the owner of all these titles, Carol mixes horticulture and humor in her presentations on a wide variety of gardening topics. Virtual Programs Now Available! – Contact me to discuss a program for your group!
General gardening talks include:
- The 12 Secrets to Happiness in Your Garden
- How to Live Your Best Gardening Life
If your group needs an enticement to grow more vegetables:
- Beauty and the Vegetable Feast
If you would like to hear more about Carol’s collections:
- Tidbits and Treasures from Old Gardening Books
- Gardening Tools Beyond the Hoe: Live Your Best Gardening Life!
If you want to know more about flowers:
- Ver Perpetuum: Enjoy Perpetual Spring in the Garden with Late Fall, Winter, and Early Spring Blooms
- Violas and Pansies! How to Become Obsessed with a Genus
For aspiring garden writers and writers of other genres:
- When Opportunity Knocks: My Journey from a Blog to a Book
- Garden Blogging: Join Other Gardeners Online Through Blogging
Or ask Carol to create a program customized for your group.
*NEW* Garden Club Book Discussions:
*NEW* Garden Clubs and Book Groups! Looking for something different? How about a book discussion? I am happy to participate in a discussion about one or all of my gardening humor books. If your club commits to purchasing 10 copies of my books (mix and match if you’d like), I will lead a discussion about the books for a reduced rate. Zoom only. Contact me for details.
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org