Gardener. Author. Owner of the world’s largest hoe collection. Keeper of the secrets to happiness in your garden. Collector of old gardening books. As the owner of all these titles, Carol mixes horticulture and humor in her presentations on a wide variety of gardening topics.
General gardening talks include:
- The 12 Secrets to Happiness in Your Garden
- How to Live Your Best Gardening Life
- Ready, Set, Garden (customized by season)
- Plan Your Garden, Garden Your Plan
If your group needs an enticement to grow more vegetables:
- Beauty and the Vegetable Feast
- Eat Your Garden
- Grow Vegetables, No Excuses
- Vegetable Gardening from A to Z
- Vegetable Garden Bingo!
If you would like to hear more about Carol’s collections:
- Tidbits and Treasures from Old Gardening Books
- Gardening Tools Beyond the Hoe
If you want to know more about flowers:
- Pillywiggin’s Pleasaunce: Beyond Pink Tulips and Yellow Daffodils
- Ver Perpetuum: Enjoy Perpetual Spring in the Garden with Late Fall, Winter, and Early Spring Blooms
- My Little Black Book of Favorite Plants
For aspiring garden writers and writers of other genres:
- When Opportunity Knocks: My Journey from a Blog to a Book
- Garden Blogging: Join Other Gardeners Online Through Blogging
Or ask Carol to create a program customized for your group.
Garden Club Book Discussions:
*NEW* Garden Clubs and Book Groups! Looking for something different? How about a book discussion? I am happy to participate in a discussion about one or all three of my gardening humor books. If your club commits to purchasing 15 copies of my books (mix and match if you’d like), I will lead a discussion about the books. If you aren’t local, we can do it through Skype! Contact me for details.
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org